After the success of the 2012 KIA retreat on Loch Ness, we have decided to organise one again this year. This time we are giving several months more notice so more of you can save up the cash and make necessary arrangements to attend.
NOTICE: The dates and prices mentioned below have been changed.
I will organise accommodation for the weekend of
Oct 11th, 12th and 13th (now Oct 18th-21st) as we did last year. To cover deposits and worst case numbers I will need £200GBP (now rooms range from £180-235, meaning a single attendee sharing a room could be as cheap as £90GBP) in advance from each attendee, with possible refunds if numbers work our better than expected. Or I can use any excess to group order the food for the weekend. Let me know if you require a single or double bedroom, and whether you are willing to share a room.
For those of you who didn’t make it last year, this is what to expect:
- Rituals, we performed several over the last retreat.
- Quiet time. Plenty of time for meditation, divination etc.
- Walks in a Scots pine forest, taking in the beautiful Falls of Foyers, a beautiful tree covered gorge and down to the shores of Loch Ness itself.
Walks to Boleskine cemetary, opposite Crowley’s old house (now a private residence, so show consideration when there).
- Depending on how many people, and where you get accommodated, the facilities are amazing. One B&B has a no children policy, ensuring a level of peace and quiet. The self catering lodges come equipped with outdoor hot tubs and spa baths.
- The chance to meet and socialise with the fellow magicians you commune with frequently on this site.
Hope to see as many as possible of you there!