After the successful and enjoable KIA Retreat 2012 in Foyers by Loch Ness, and a short walk from Boleskin House, the KIA Egregore feels stronger than ever. Much of the retreat has been written up in detail, so I’ll use this post to summarise the writeup so it gets contained in one place:
- The opening: Mass of Baphomet
- Books, cards, films and music
- The Judge Inquisitor
- Hubble bubble Rite
- Brown Magic: The Vanishing
Also I’d just like to add, that I had originally intended a group healing rite at some point, although I had no definite plan for how that would happen. When one of our group contacted a spirit that seemed to have healing properties I suggested we ask it, but the one that made contact seemed reluctant to do this so I didn’t pursue this further. Instead when I found myself alone in the hot-tub I meditated on the healing energies of the experience. After absorbing the healing I felt I needed for myself I thought of projecting outwards to those I had heard were in need:
- A relative of +Dositheos that had been injured in an act of violence.
- Those on the Congregational Illuminism healing list. I didn’t have the list on me but thought about sending healing energies in support of whoever might be on it.
So a good time was had by all. Next year, we shall make it bigger and better…